1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright folks here are all my babies:

Ruger sr9c
Ruger sr22p
CZ SP-01 9mm - competition rear site, fiber optic front and Wolfe ejector spring all done by CZ-USA
Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm
S&W M&P AR 15 Sport 5.56 - magpul stock, grip, hand guard, flip up rear site.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice collection Brewster. All good choices. Especially like the...well, all of them. How do you like your M&P Sport? I bought one for my wife but we have not had a chance to wring it out yet.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nice collection, how do you like the S&W? I'm using my lower on my 50 Beowulf.

·
Registered
827 Posts
...oh and my Stetson :D
Wait, you have a stetson, and not one revolver in the mix? Something just seems wrong there...

:) Nice collection though

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks fella's.

Right now the M&P Sport is my favorite shooter. It's my only firearm that's never had a malfunction. Part of me wishes it had a dust cover because I'm such a clean freak with my firearms but the other part of me says I'm not in a dust bowl fighting in Iraq so there's no need. Also it's extremely accurate and feeds anything over and over again like a well oiled machine. The melonite 5r barrel is top notch and IMO other AR manufacturers are going to go the melonite route. I would highly recommend it and for it's price and quality you absolutely cannot beat it. It really makes me wonder how much the mark-up is on AR's in the first place. After handling several more expensive ones and the M&P Sport there really wasn't a whole lot of difference IMO expect the obvious no foreward assist and dust cover plis the sucker is damn light which is a great advantage. I think the foreward assist is something I'd never use unless I was hunting and wanted to load a round silently. I would never force a round in a chamber.

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait, you have a stetson, and not one revolver in the mix? Something just seems wrong there...

:) Nice collection though
Hahaha! My man I know it! It was funny because when I was taking those pics I thought the same thing to myself... I'm a country lovin guy and I don't have a wheel gun... We'll change that :D I've been wanting a Blackhawk for some time now.

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And Brewster, I like your subtitle: 'Custom Black Dude.' Can I be the 'Custom White Dude?' :D
:D

Thats fine but there can be only one "custom white dude" as well as only one "custom black dude".

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Nice collection Brewster.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Nice Brewster....i agree with gwnorth though ...what no wheel guns?? ...or levers??...the cowboy police will be revoking your stetson if you don't sort that out mate :D....you just cant wear a stetson and not own a revolver or a lever action...actually for that matter also wheres your double barrel 12 gauge coach gun...lol:D....seriously though ....nice collection mate;).
KIWI.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Lots of black and evil awesomeness.:D

The melonite 5r barrel is top notch and IMO other AR manufacturers are going to go the melonite route. I would highly recommend it and for it's price and quality you absolutely cannot beat it.
Yep. I have a melonited upper on my carbine (not S&W) and love it, better corrosion resistance than chrome lining without giving up any accuracy- what's not to love?

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Nice collection Brewster. Keep up the good work. I have a feeling a wheel gun will be making an appearance soon.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Nice collection, how do you like the S&W? I'm using my lower on my 50 Beowulf.
You've got a Beowulf? Are you military, LEO, civilian, demolition service? Not trying to pry, I'm just wondering it's application. The cool factor is off the scale. I don't know what the upper sells for but I know the ammo costs a small fortune.

Got pics?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts