1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have read good things about the TRS-25, I hope it's every thing i've
heard. my bsa let me down for the last time at a falling plate shoot on
Friday. The Bushnell is on the way.
I thought the ultra dot was calling my name but that seems like a lot of
dough for my level of shooting, mostly for bragging rights.
No big complaints on bsa, got $50 wrapped up in two of them and one still
works fine. The mounts cost me more than that.

anita

· Registered
3,127 Posts
I say this as ! guy who used to buy cheap optics.

STOP IT.

If I could have all the money back on all the cheap trash Chicom glass I've bought over the years I could have at least one Aimpoint. I saved up and bought an Eotech and it beats the hell out of all the trash I used to buy. Buy rails for everything and some quick detatch swing mounts for a good red dot and it will work on everything and least near forever. Trust me, save up and it will be worth it. You will be kicking yourself for the lost money and not having started to save sooner.

· Registered
350 Posts
Against my better judgment I bought a cheap BSA scope for my 10/22 Carbine. The reviews were either horrible, or great, so I took a chance on the 50/50 shot. Big mistake. The piece of junk had cross-hairs which rotated about 50° right w/in the first 4 shots. Mind you, the scope itself was not moving -- I had at least been intelligent enough to buy quality rings -- the actual reticule was moving w/in the optic. I guess the pounding recoil of the mighty .22 LR cartridge was more than it could stand. Never again, my friends. Never again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.