Ruger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the anti-American sentiments these days these folks are driving me to companies with a rich American heritage, Buck knife is one of those companies. I received this 722 Custom for Christmas, it’s a great knife and I plan on supporting this company in the future.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Nice knife !
My favorites have always been Buck and Ka-Bar ... we all need to show support for Americans and American Companies ...
The "brand name" of the last Can Opener I bought was ... MADE IN USA
It was made in America by Americans and one of the best I've ever owned !
The made in China opener ... opened two cans ... and freaking broke !!!!!
Buy American !
Gary

·
Administrator
22,672 Posts
Congrats. That is a good locking knife. It should give you many years of good service. My bucks are all a little older and say USA on the blade.

Reactions: DSP24

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Great colors on that knife! I have a Buck 722 in silver, it doesn't look anywhere as good as your 722.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys! More to come I’m sure...😃

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yeah that one is a beauty and like the handle. Looks very sturdy and would make a great EDC. Can't have enough of those! Right now been been carrying the Sog Trident Tanto with Aus-8 steel but for the money yours looks like it would make a great carry knife for more than one chore. Thanks for sharing.

·
One Star
10,502 Posts
Nice looking Buck 722 folding knife.(y)

Reactions: DSP24

·
Registered
276 Posts
Buck makes some good affordable knives. I don't have a 722 but among others I have a 285 that my son gave me as a stocking stuffer the X-mas before he left for the Marines. Carry it every day and it holds a decent edge and is relatively easy to sharpen. I work the heck out of it. The 722 looks like a dandy!
Helmet Wood Utility knife Hunting knife Knife
Helmet Wood Utility knife Hunting knife Knife

·
Registered
554 Posts
Harder to find made in the USA today. People like to buy the cheapest, as do I. I will sometimes pay more to get one made in the USA. I recently bought a Stockman knife. The 371 is made in China but I paid the $20 more to get the made in USA model, the 301.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Buck makes a great knife. I have 4 of them, and like them all. They all serve different purposes.

1. Buck #143 Pak Lite Skinner
  2. Buck "SwissBuck" Taskmate 1 (Made by Wenger)
  3. Buck #303 Cadet
  4. Buck #525 Gent

Tool Font Everyday carry Metal Blade

1 - 14 of 14 Posts