Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered this...on sale right now at $299 at Amazon. Looks like a great scope if it's even anything like the XTR...for cheaper. Will report feedback later. Have any of you purchased one of these and can provide your feedback would be great....

MidwayUSA has teamed up with Burris Optics to produce a new scope that should be ideal for Multi-Gun competition. The new Burris Fullfield TAC30, sold exclusively thorugh MidwayUSA, features 1X to 4X adjustable magnification and a 24mm objective. The illuminated Ballistic CQ reticle provides hold-over points for the longer stages. The scope body is sealed and nitrogen-purged. Sean Doke, MidwayUSA’s Optics Manager noted: “We listened to our Customers and partnered with Burris to create a unique scope that met our customers’ requirements. The new Burris Fullfield TAC30 allows for rapid engagement of close quarters targets while also providing holdover points out to 600 yards.”

Burris Fullfield TAC30 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm 1/2 MOA

·
Registered
1 Posts
MTAC 1x4 with PEPR QD mount

Good luck with your new scope. I have the MTAC with their QD mount on my C model and I love it. Great quality, easy to operate and fast target acquisition. It's built like a truck and has a lifetime replacement warranty. What more could you ask for? Best, TonyR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.