Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anybody has this scope and what your thoughts are, pictures even??
I put a m&p 15-22 (AR style) on layaway and have been reading that the accuracy is good at best, not great. So I don't want to spend a ton of money on glass..
Figured the Banner being 1-4x would be sufficient.. It is short in length about 10" and very light. Any help or comments would be great.
They are about $75 my other option is the Redfield tac22 but that will be $120 plus the mount.
Any info will help, thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Banner 1x4 circle plex on my Winchester 94 in 44 magnum and it is my go to woods gun especially while driving deer. The first time I went to the range with it I didn't think I was going to like it with the fat lines and the circle. However in the brush and woods, set on 1x, I can keep both eyes open and the circle really helps on running deer which I've gotten 4 or 5 screaming past me.

However in your situation with it being a 22, I would probably choose the Banner 1 1/2 x 4 1/2 if you're considering that line. I have it on my AR for now and prefer it for smaller targets. It still has a great field of view at the 1 1/2x setting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts