Ruger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, hopefully I’m doing this right. Long story short, went to an auction nearby last weekend and the guy had tons of firearms and ammo (like, tons), and I caught eye of these two butler creek stocks in which the boxes stated “ruger 10/22 and mini 14” before the auction started. I knew the boxes looked older, but I didn’t know how old, but I also knew I wanted to at least get one. So in the meantime, I did a little research on google only to not find much about them other than they had been discontinued a while back. Fast forward a little bit, ended up winning both of them for $55 each. One of them has the blued metal on the folding stock part, the other stainless. Just getting around to playing with them and noticed, 1.) there’s no hole on the bottom for the takedown screw that goes into the bottom of the receiver, and 2.) my 10/22 receiver will not drop in to the stock. Now, I’m not a gunsmith by any means, so I may be doing something wrong however the box says 10/22 on it so I have no choice but to assume it’ll fit… so if anybody can help or point me in the right direction of getting this to fit (and if it’s in fact not for a 10/22, if anybody wants to buy them), I would be extremely grateful.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts