Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much interest would there be in mag pouches for the PC owners out there?

Is there a significant difference between the Mini-14 and the PC butt stock, dimension wise? I think a slight modification to a Mini-14 butt stock mag pouch could make things happen for us, if desired.

Ruger Mini-14 Buttstock Magazine Pouch

Griff sends

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for a dual magazine buttstock pouch for my Marlin Camp 45. The Uncle Mike's and G&G would work but are almost impossible to find. I bid up to $65 for a used one on Ebay and couldn't go any higher. Maybe I should have. I'm looking to have my wife make one for me, from a buttstock sleeve with padded chin rest (need) and a 2 magazine belt pouch I already go. Oh, I also live in NoVA.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HSGI & Raven Concealment

High Speed Gear, Inc., are doing a great job of securing mags with reflexibility. Their Pistol Tacos look like a good candidate for an adaptive butt-stock to belt dual purpose application for pistol and rifle mags (Mini-14s) alike. :cool:

High Speed Gear, Inc. | Battle Proven Nylon Tactical Gear

Raven Concealment, are working with HSGI to build a backbone, "moduloader", for the the HSGI Pistol Taco mag pouches that could have potential adaptibility to/from a belt, sling, or butt-stock. :cool:

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/modular ... dular-base

Both of these companies are all American owned and operated...

Griff sends

·
Registered
722 Posts
Reminds me of the old M1 Carbine pouches!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts