Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered BX-25 magazines through shopruger.com recently? If so, have you received your order yet? I'm wondering what kind of backorder wait times they have currently.

I placed an order for a few of these directly from Ruger and I'm hoping to get them before too long.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ordered mine 1/18 still nothing

·
Registered
629 Posts
I don't know about 10/22 mags but I ordered some Mini 14 mags around the first of January and I still have not seen anything. I figure I will get them when they get them made and its my turn in line if they don't get banned first, as several where 20 round mags.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I picked one up from a local shop today. Only one per person tho :(
Ok buy 1, go outside put on a hat buy a 2nd one, go outside put on glasses buy a 3rd one, if they say anything to you just say those other 2 guys were my brothers.........:D

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I had placed an order just after the new year with shopruger.com, the BX-25 mags arrived 3 weeks later. My order was shipped in two separate mailings. As the products became available to shopruger.com, they shipped them to me.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I ordered some rings yesterday and was told about a 2 week delay on processing orders for anything from Ruger, even in stock items.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Appreciate all the good info! Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I ordered 4 of them on 12/31/12 and got them this Tuesday 1/29/13. So basically a month.
Still waiting for the gun they will be used in. lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dane, FYI - Just checked and they're still accepting back orders on the BX-25s on shopruger. Not sure how long it'll take to receive them but at least you can get your name on the list at retail price if you're so inclined.

10_22-BX-25-Magazine-Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I ordered mine on January 9 and I received it on February 6.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts