Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<<please forgive the cross-forum nature of this post!>>

Dear Rugerites,

I know you've got one. Here you are, lurking around in the pistol section talking about how powerless the 9mm is, but I KNOW you have a .22! and if you don't, I know YOU WANT ONE!!! :D

Please check out the Single Action Revolver forum's thread: Single Six Interactive Game (or something like that....there's 3 pages to the topic already & it's near the top). We need more participants for a fun, friendly competition. Will you rise to the challenge, Ruger pistol owners? Will you face the "Tube Of Truth?" It has already traversed the country from Virginia to Washington (is that right Jimbo?), to Missouri, to Califoria (I think I broke the law just thinking about this game...shhhh!).

(.22 pistols are ok to use too...just so long as it's a .22)
Check it out, and let us all know. I know you'll make the right decision.

-Gary

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I don't know why Sheepdog hasn't accepted the Tube of Truth. If he doesn't have a .22, we will allow him to throw twelve hatchets at the target or something.

·
Registered
714 Posts
:D:D:D

This is gettin better 'n better each day!

How about another round for Thanks Giving?

Call it a.......(ok here it comes).....TURKEY SHOOT!!!

[:p]

Sorry couldnt resist.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Gary M, I'm way down here in Louisiana, with cryille watching my back.
Hope more sign up. If'n you don't have a 22, start anouther round with whatever caliber or even a shoot what ya brung!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got it, Jimbo. Hey, all you Rugerforumnites, this is a lot of fun. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to shoot a 45 at the target, that's pretty interesting as well (be prepared for some humility, though!!! --yes, that is </u>a challenge-- ). If any of you Old Army people want to put your balls on the line (strictly referring to your ammo), well then speak up!

-Gary_M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts