Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps my favorite part about the election, and its end, is that there are hundreds upon thousands of those coroplast signs just begging to be taken and used at the range. Stick Shoot N' See targets to them, use clothes pins to attach playing cards, spray paint them, color them, do whatever. They make GREAT targets. I stopped and picked up 8 or 10 of them on my way in to work this morning. Planning on looting the neighborhood this afternoon and getting as many as I can.

Find the guy you like the least, take his sign and shoot the heck out of it and get out all that post-election frustration.

See? It's not ALL doom and gloom! :D

Happy shooting!

·
Registered
17,076 Posts
That's about the only positive I can think of about this election.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Personally I think there should be a city ordinance in each city that requires the signs be taken down within 7 to 10 days after the election. Any left up after that will be collected by the city and the candidate or the PAC supporting that particular initiative or proposition will be fined $100 per sign.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally I think there should be a city ordinance in each city that requires the signs be taken down within 7 to 10 days after the election. Any left up after that will be collected by the city and the candidate or the PAC supporting that particular initiative or proposition will be fined $100 per sign.
I agree... It's littering. But it does give us free targets. :)

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Well that O shaped Obama symbol is perfect for a target.
I just wonder if they will let us put them up at the range.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I always use the signs to tape my zombie targets on them! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! Best things in life are free! :p I wonder if they will be our last freebie from BHO?

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Sorry to see that the OP has gone, I liked him.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Most cities do have ordinances like that. Here the looser has to have the signs down within 48 hours but the winner can leave them up for 7 days.

·
Registered
17,076 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Me too. I didn't always agree with him but he was always polite.
Me three. Seems like a lot of our friends are either getting DD'd or leaving. :(

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
He asked too many questions.:rolleyes:

I think he just got tired and asked for a discharge.
It must be tough when you have to "ask" for a discharge...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
He got upset about another members post and called the forum and the general membership some names and said he was gone,and now he is...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
It always happens when I'm asleep.
Something to do with the time difference..... :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts