Ruger Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have bought guns from KY gun co. They sent them to my FFL. Real easy all around.
I don't speak for them, but their online form warns of a 2 to 3 week delay processing orders that are shipped. Pick ups can occur next day. My first time there, wife had to drag me out by the ear. Amazing place, amazing inventory. This was their last 8336.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The federal laws changed a few years ago. If you are physically in the same location as a long gun, then you can buy it. Except as said above, if it is not legal in your state. A CA resident can't buy a CA illegal gun in NV. I'm in NV and find a long. I can buy it, and then ship it to myself in MI. Handguns must go to FFL. But, if the out of state dealer it at a show in your state, then you can buy from that dealer, since the gun in your state.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't speak for them, but their online form warns of a 2 to 3 week delay processing orders that are shipped. Pick ups can occur next day. My first time there, wife had to drag me out by the ear. Amazing place, amazing inventory. This was their last 8336.
I was going there so much in the beginnings of the COVID run up last spring, that my wife did an intervention.:sneaky: Before the flu the inventory was much better....MUCH. I have been a patron there since they were a small general store in the heart of Bardstown, called Keene's, that specialized in country hams.

SWMBO refers to it as the "Redneck Disneyland". A Honda ATV dealer, trailers, safes, hunting clothes, bagged corn, accessories of all description, ammo, suppressors, a shooting range, cool taxidermy.......and GUNS! For some reason my motorcycle just sort of seams to find its own way there.:whistle:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts