Ruger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several days ago as I left a meeting at a hotel; I desperately gave myself a personal TSA pat down. I was looking for my keys.

They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.

My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them. His theory is that the car will be stolen. As I burst through the door, I came to a terrifying conclusion. His theory was right. The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all, "Honey," I stammered; I always call him "honey" in times like these. "I left my keys in the car, and it has been stolen." There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard his voice. He barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me." He retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your car."

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
That's good.

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
Brrrrinnnng! Brrrrinnnng!

"Hello?"

"Hon, I got the car stuck. Can you come and pick me up?"

"Sure. Where are you?"

"Eglin Air Force Base."

·
Registered
78 Posts
That's really funny!!! Kinda like when I used to smoke I lit my cigarette and threw my lighter out the window!!! HAHAHA......One way to slow down the smoking.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Absolutely true story ...

I took the wrong medicine so my buddy's wife & daughter (both nurses) came over to babysit me.

The wife's phone rings, my buddy is calling to find out why she took his car.
She didn't. So now he says that means his car was stolen.
(we live in a town so small that this'll be news for months)

They talk for about 20 minutes & hang up so he can call the police.
Half hour later he calls back - seems he took his car to the store
AND THEN WALKED HOME. :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Absolutely true story ...

I took the wrong medicine so my buddy's wife & daughter (both nurses) came over to babysit me.

The wife's phone rings, my buddy is calling to find out why she took his car.
She didn't. So now he says that means his car was stolen.
(we live in a town so small that this'll be news for months)

They talk for about 20 minutes & hang up so he can call the police.
Half hour later he calls back - seems he took his car to the store
AND THEN WALKED HOME.
:eek: :rolleyes:
Nope, never been guilty of that.
It was my identical twin.
Folk get us mixed up all the time..... :confused:

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Good one !! Kinda like the wife that backed the car out of the garage that her husband had backed in the night before.:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts