Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another thread got me thinking it would be cool to see some of the people of this forums rides.

So lets see them!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
This is the last of the 14 Pontiac Fieros that I have owned. It too will be going up for sale shortly. Then I will have my wife's Kia and my old Silverado.
Arthritis is making it hard to handle wrenches and lay on floors under a car.

·
Registered
947 Posts
This is my 2010 Victory Vegas LE. This bike is #29 out of only 100 produced. The most limited run of any bike made by Victory. I've owned it 2+ years and I've never seen another one.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
txgunnrunner that mustang is awesome!!

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
My daily drive is a Ford Taurus or Escape (certainly not worth pictures :rolleyes:). My good weather ride however is my 1987 XJ6. All original (with exception of the tires of course) with factory wires and a little less than 87,000 miles :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
tx ilove those mustangs old and new there are very few here in ireland,but that is a thing of beauty you have there!how much does it cost to fill the tank?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Here's my once upon a time... Had to sell it because of money few years ago (military pay wasn't cutting it). Now I drive a Kia. Man, I miss that Jeep. Picture was taken in Utah

1 - 20 of 30 Posts