Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do everyone here use for their carry on the p models? i like a leather high riding holster any help?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My P97s and my P90, in a Don Hume IWB or a nylonIWB with the clip moved up about an inch so the grip is behind my belt buckle...comfy and invisible...still fast enough if you have a thumb...:D

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'll disclose a little secret. Don't tell nobody, they'd laugh. :) Once I grabbed Crossman airsoft one in Wall Mart for just $5.99 (cheap as dirt) - it fits perfectly P95 and holds 15rnd spare mag as well. Not fancy at all, but very tight and handy. No way could the pistol fall off even if mounted upside down for any reason. Don't like it, no problem to return.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
For my P95DPR I use an Uncle Mike's Nylon Ambi Hip Holster with a magazine holder on the front... and a Bianchi 6D ATB IWB. And the best part is they both also fit my P345PR.

·
Registered
302 Posts
My P89 goes into a Don Hume IWB. I am a skinny old man at 135 pounds and it stays well hidden with just a tshirt and cutoffs.
4:00 position.

tk

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
135 lbs!!!!! i havent wieghed that since 8th grade hahahahah wish i was 135 hahahahahha i like dun hume holsters i have a couple JIT's they work well

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I use the Bianchi,cant remember the model number.I got it for my 95 but now use it for my 345 and it fits great.[8D]

·
Registered
947 Posts
All my carry guns go in Don Hume leather.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was considering a C-T.A.C. IWB for my P95DPR, but when I double checked with Comp-Tac I was told that their P95 forms would not accomodate the later P95DPR profile. I checked before ordering because I had previously run into a P95 kydex holster (Uncle Mike) that rubbed excessively on the rail portion of the frame.

Still looking for a good IWB for my P95DPR ...

Nick

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ya might look at Kirkpatrick Leather. I carry my 1911 in one called the Texas Strong Side with a two mag pouch. All day carry, no problem.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
431 Posts
I don't know that I would call a 1911 skinny, but as I remember, they are somewhat slimmer than a P90 or a P89.

Molon Labe

Kim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.