Ruger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been shooting a 41 mag for a lot of years and have been looking at galco holsters and some other like them and have asked the same question of them with no answer. The make the belts fit a 38\357 or a 45. But none make them for a 41.Was even willing to get one or the other and make do but never got and answer as to which would work the best. Streching out the 38 size or try to make the 45 size work somehow. So What do I do. I dont need 25 cartrages with me. Just maybe 12 in the belt. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I bought a 45 cal Oklahoma belt at Cabelas for my 44mag they were a tight fit so it would probably work with 41mag. I bought same belt for the 357 I carry 32/20s in they fit tight enough they don't fall out.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
You might want to checkout JB Custom here: Diamond Jim Buchanan's Custom Sales and Service

He still sells some San Pedro Saddlery holsters and belts. He also has his own line that Looks identical to San Pedro. Price is right as well. I am placing an order for a gun belt tomorrow; to finish out my San pedro rig I started but never completed.

Regards

Rod

·
Dog Soldier
1,782 Posts
I carried a .41 Magnum Blackhawk for a couple of years. Used the .45 loops on a gunbelt.

·
Registered
27 Posts

The 357 works fine if you wet the loops with alcohol and insert your 41 mags and let them dry. A used belt is even better as the loops are often a little sloppy and are easier to strech.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Here's a possibility for you.

You may not need all these items but any combination would possibly work for you. This holster maker will make the cartridges for any caliber. He's very easy to do business with and it won't cost you a month's pay.

His email is [email protected] or you can find him on facebook Trailmaster

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the Bianchi Lawman 1L holster and have been looking for the matching belt, the B8 I think it is but can't find anyone that sells them. Can't find them in their website. Saw them in ebay but not in my size. I thinkl I need a sz. 50.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Here's another similar to the 1st one. These cartridge keepers just snap over any belt and the holster is a high rise that fits snug and tight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts