Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know I'm a Big P.I.B but I have some Winchester brass once shot . I knocked the old primers out and cleaned them in the tumbler ok then you know resized them all . Now I checked them on my calipers . I have some below trim length like 1.270 and a couple of them were 1.265 . Are these Ok or do I pitch them in the garbage . Like I said before these were only once fire'erd brass .

THANKS

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know . Thanks Brnwlms and Alabusa . I have really missed this for a very very long time . By the way here's a pic of my New Little Shop of Horrors . Waveform inspired me last year when he built his new bench but I don't have access to that much room . So I had to condense . I call it the mini Wave 100

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It Probably would help If I told you what caliber that I'm working on . 44 magnum . Sorry about that . My bad

·
Registered
94 Posts
Straight walled revolver cases normally don't grow in length, they actually get a little shorter as they fill out to fit the chambers. I normally trim revolver brass once after a couple of loads, just to have a uniform case length. This makes applying a uniform crimp much easier. They very rarely ever require trimming a second time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts