Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sis who is an aspiring amateur artist got these pics of cats painted up fancy by their owners and now is thinking of doing a daub job on her own cat who has a fancy name but in reality is a plain old alley cat. She sent an Email asking my opinion. Now I know some cats will suffer a certain amount of indignities but this is outlandish even for someone that dislikes cats. I told her these cats have absolutely no sense of self. Any self respecting ***** cat would, or at least should, resort to claw and fangs to stop this kind of treatment. What do you think??:D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

JMHO expressed here... but what the __________ is wrong with people these days... just be happy with what them animals look like. [V] If God would have intended for animals to be as colorful as birds like ....

Them cats are probably thinking... my owner has to fall asleep sometime!

·
Registered
540 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Wizard

Really strange. That has to have been done on a computer. That would be animal cruelty.
+1 All photoshopped IMO.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/paintedcats.asp

What's scary is that people see this stuff thinking it's real, and contemplate actually DOING it. Please advise her that the photos are likely faked, and urge her to not attempt this sort of cruelty on her pet.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I retire at the end of this month, having worked in the IT industry. It is amazing what you can do with computers. What is even more amazing is the sheer raw computing power on today's desktop, or even a notebook. I'm glad to be getting out of the business. Technology is advancing way to fast for this old dog.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts