Ruger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
I've fired the Stingers, AR Tactical, Mini Mags, Velociters and Standards in my MK III and all was good. The Mini Mags were still quiet in the suppressor. I did not try the Stingers, Velociters and AR Tactical with the suppressor, but I doubt they would have been as quiet.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I can honestly say that every brand and type of .22 rimfire has run flawlessly in my Mk IV and that includes the cheapest bulk, subsonic, and up through the most expensive hypervelocity out there. I’ve never seen a Mk IV that is ammo sensitive when properly maintained.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I can honestly say that every brand and type of .22 rimfire has run flawlessly in my Mk IV and that includes the cheapest bulk, subsonic, and up through the most expensive hypervelocity out there. I’ve never seen a Mk IV that is ammo sensitive when properly maintained.
Unfortunately that’s not accurate. My mark Iv is hyper sensitive with ammo, and doesn’t like cheap bulk. It’s been that way since I bought it. No, cleaning doesn’t change that.

Minimags run 100% with it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Unfortunately that’s not accurate. My mark Iv is hyper sensitive with ammo, and doesn’t like cheap bulk. It’s been that way since I bought it. No, cleaning doesn’t change that.

Minimags run 100% with it.
My statement is very accurate. In my circle of family and friends there are four different Mk IV’s and they all run 100% with any and all ammo. Don’t know why yours doesn’t but a trip to the mother ship would likely have it running like most others.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts