Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem with my my GP-100 MC, I contacted their CS and I was given a RMA, I asked if FedEx would deliever a label as they had in the past and the rep said yes, I waited Friday and most of Monday and no one from FedEx showed.
I called CS back and was told the shipping label was sent to me in an email, I didn't get an email so the rep resent it.
I'm not complaining about the change, I just wanted to let forum reader know about the change. Also, many local businesses that have drop offs for UPS and FedEx packages don't accept firearms.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
This is not a change only new to you. Ruger has no consistent singular policy in how this is handled. Over the past several years I have had pre-paid shipping labels emailed to me for both Fed-Ex and UPS and I had to drop off at a shipping center. Others reported having Fed-Ex or UPS pick up at their door. Perhaps it varies by where you happen live or perhaps it's up to the CS rep to play it how they like. They do seem less willing to pick up shipping unless the gun is 1 or 2 years old. But even then that doesn't seem set in stone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts