Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ruger charger on a blackhawk knoxx axiom stock with a truglo 2x 42mm stock. I am looking for a good cheap case. I bought a receiver,barrel,trigger so didn't get the bipod or case. No interest in bench or prone shooting. I may add a magpul afg2 and need room for the single point sling etc... I have been looking at contender cases and rectangular cases online from 20 to 25 inch lengths. Pics of what you use would be great.:)

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought the PERFECT case for my Ruger Charger with scope & bipod from MidwayUsa.com, $40 delivered. It's extremely well made and the Charger fits as though the case was tailor made for it. On their website it's listed as a heavy duty tactical rifle case, 22 inches. Because I haven't posted previously, I wasn't able to include a link.

·
Registered
2 Posts
old post but thought I would throw this in here anyway. As others have suggested..... I use a Rigid 22" Pro Organizer case from Home Depot. $29.00. Leaves extra room for mags etc. Removed the inside of the top of case for extra room. Works great for me!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum albinpd. Good looking charger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you very much. Nice to be here. Lots of great information to be found! Yes, the charger was my last addition. Haven't had a chance to play with it much yet but plan to take care of that very soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts