Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned in my earlier post, I have decided on the Charger TD and will plan on purchasing a red dot sight for it in the near future.

I will putting the Copper Custom adapter and buffer tube on it along with an SBM brace. I would appreciate any recommended red dot sights with this configuration that have worked well for others.

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm running Primary Arms, crisp, easy to sight in, it's my huckleberry. Bushnell TRS-25 is less costly and accurate/reliable, I have one on the M&P 15-22. I'm going your route with Copper Custom, with a spare stock, waiting on the tube.... Shoot safe my friend...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a cheap TruGlo red-dot for my charger. Nothing fancy, but it does the job I was about $36. I took it to the range and sighted it in, easily adjusted windage and elevation. Now I can shoot a one-inch group at 25 yards with it. I put two mags worth of ammo into a silhouette target at that distance with the red dot and every shot landed in where the eyes would be. Fun to shoot and very accurate.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mine is currently wearing an older BSA 30mm red dot. I may upgrade to a shotgun scope soon, depends on how well I shoot with the new pistol brace and Kidd barrel.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I picked up a Bushnell TRS-25 with riser for $53 on Amazon. I was told they're discontinuing the TRS-25 to upgrade, so the prices are very reasonable. I have 3 of them so apparently I'm happy with these. Terrific value!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts