Ruger Forum banner
5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Rugerintherough 
#1 ·
So in a strange series of events I find myself waiting on the arrival of a Charger takedown and the only thing I can find to put on it is this “Folding stock“ (link to the item). I’m really quite puzzled as to why they fit the butt of this gun with a picatinny rail and even more so that Ruger isn’t offering the accessories to mount to it... I’m really at a loss here. I figure there exists a pistol brace somewhere at mounts to this gun but if anyone knows of an actual rifle buttstock, preferably one that folds, and that’s cheaper or better than the one I’ve found then I’d really like to hear it. Honestly though I’m only assuming it would work on the charger so if anyone knows it doesn’t then that’s also some info I’d like to hear. Thanks for anything!!

ps. Please, no lawyers need reply. I’m aware of the laws and proper processes to satisfy said laws/tax stamps/sbr ext.

#2 ·
There are an array of examples on YOUTUBE from various shooters.

The accessory business on this weapon is similar to AR-15 pistols, the most innovative designs come from third party firms.

As an FYI, I posted several YOUTUBE videos about this subject replying to other folks here.

Regarding Ruger accessories, they still have very limited accessories for legacy weapons.

#7 · (Edited)
this is in stock right now and for a competitive price. I really like this one

Instead though I ordered Sig’s 1913 rail to buffer tube adapter so now I can use any AR buttstock. It’s pretty neat because it also enables the stock to fold. Win win right?
I ordered from Optics planet, they said it would take three weeks or so to ship but it shipped in one. Sig Sauer has the best selection of 1913 stocks that I’ve found which also can be found on Optics planet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.