Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were as incensed by Chavez' mouth at the UN-remember that Venezuela owns CITGO-and vote with your dollars. Remember how the US went to Venezuela and helped them develop their oil industry? Remember how Venezuela just took over our refineries and asked us to leave??? Lots of people don't-a history lesson would be in order. That maggot and the rest of the U.N. need not be in the USA-let the podium and the support of the UN be moved to Venezuela!!!!!!!! We should cut off their allowance and put such a tariff on Citgo's oil that the Soros crowd couldn't even afford to fill up.

·
Registered
216 Posts
He needs to be taken down a peg... or two.... or three! :(

I stopped buying at Citgo stations earlier this year, long story which I won't get into here.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
The idiot actually called Bush "El Diablo" and said he could still smell the sulpher from Bush when he was at the podium the day before. Why in the world we stay in the UN is beyond me.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sulphur being an ingredient of gunpowder-perhaps the idiot's a prophet? His mentality starts world wars-and he's about a 7-yard target for America's Finest!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
The thing that makes me the most angry is the lack of outrage by a large part of our political leaders. When a pipsqueek leader can come to our country, and insult us like this, and the leaders don't speak out with unity, they're the ones that need to be taken down. Whether they like Bush or not, he was elected by over 50% of the voters, and represents our country; an insult of our President is an insult of each of us. You get the impression they support what he's saying.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charles Rangel said it well-though he disagrees with Bush's policies-he is OUR PRESIDENT-and he expressed outrage that a dimwit (my word) like chavez dare come HERE and insult his office. It's a matter of principle-and evidently chavez has none.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I listened to Rangel's speech. He said it poorly. He can be a fiery, dynamic speaker, and has been in his attacks on Bush. His comments about Chavez were wimpy in comparison - "please understand". And, he waited for 24 hours - guess he wanted to get the focus group feedback to decide how he should think.

Makes me furious.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're right-I'm not very savvy in politics-I tend to take things at face value-I was just glad to hear someone in authority saying SOMETHING-I agree that more should be outraged-I wonder what Patrick Henry would have said? George Patton? Teddy Roosevelt?

·
Registered
868 Posts
I never bought Citgo anywhay - when I was younger and living in Louisiana, it was the lower end stations that sold Citgo. And, they tended to often have water in their gas thru leaking tanks.. So, even when I moved on to TX, I still never went to a Citgo.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
They ought to take Chavez and his compadres [Cindy Sheehan? and Harry Belefonte] and put them where they can smell the sulphur.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I will take great pleasure in driving past every Citgo and never stopping. I know it's not much but at least it's something each of us can do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I sent a note to Jeb Bush this morning. Seems that most of the gas stations at the turnpike service areas in Florida are Citgo. Suggested he may want to reconsider that decision, and that I would not stop there until it was changed.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whataman!!!!Give em fits- if any Governor will pull it off-he will!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts