Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a card in the box with my American rifle saying I could get a cheekpad free. I tried to get it online but was not able. I then called and was told that my rifle did not qualify for this promotion. I asked why the card was in the box and was told it was done in error. I feel cheated.:mad:

·
Registered
673 Posts
I got a card in the box with my American rifle saying I could get a cheekpad free. I tried to get it online but was not able. I then called and was told that my rifle did not qualify for this promotion. I asked why the card was in the box and was told it was done in error. I feel cheated.:mad:
Cheep B.....ds! That's one way to lose a possible returning customer. Who did you buy from? I want to know so I will never buy from them.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I believe the cheekpad was part of the early promotion for this rifle. I got mine without any issues over 2 years ago. Contact Ruger again. A lot of times it depends on who your talk to. It took me 3 tries to get a protective bolt for my .223 Gunsite Scout even though it was mentioned on line as part of the deal. They even sent me the .308 bolt twice. Anyone need one of those?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I called them last week and told them that I had bought the rifle a month prior and had not gotten my cheek pad. The nice lady on the phone said that the promotion had expired (didn't say anything on the card about an expiration date) but she asked me for the S/N ,my name and address to verify I had just registered the gun with them online and she said I would get min in 7-10 working days. It has not been a week yet, so I will let you know. Keep trying. Sometime honey attracts more flies than vinegar...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I called them last week and told them that I had bought the rifle a month prior and had not gotten my cheek pad. The nice lady on the phone said that the promotion had expired (didn't say anything on the card about an expiration date) but she asked me for the S/N ,my name and address to verify I had just registered the gun with them online and she said I would get min in 7-10 working days. It has not been a week yet, so I will let you know. Keep trying. Sometime honey attracts more flies than vinegar...
My Ruger Cheekpad came via UPS today. Thank you Ruger!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts