Ruger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
When I had thin bryley(sp) tubes I always used the graphite lub that comes in a tube. I can not remember the name, but you probably can get it from Brownell's. You do not need much. I would put a little on finger and dabbed the threads and then push down the threads. I never had a problem with a STICKER.

I believe it is called Gun Slick
That graphite lube is the same as anti-sieze...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.