Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK maybe that's a stretch but I'm just about that jazzed with this one!:D Finally got it after a rather long wait!
I'm still introducin' 'em to the rest of the gang in the safe. We're planning a group outing soon....can't wait![:p]
Thought I'd "share"!:)

SD

·
Banned
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks gents!

NY-Dan, Yeah, I'm thinking about getting myself something really nice to celebrate the summer solstice!

Gnome,
It's a new Ruger MKIII Target Competition (slabside) with a SP-1 Millet Red Dot. I've always been more of a 10/22 and M77 MKII.22-250 guy but I made the costly mistake of shooting a buddy's MKII similarly equiped and the rest is history. I never had a chance!

SD

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Heck, I'd celebrate Groundhog's Day if I could score like that...congrats and happy range trips to you.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Song Dawg.....never had a chance?, ....remember the man that never took a chance, never had a chance!!!...you did and won!! :)

·
Banned
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by NY-Dan

Song Dawg.....never had a chance?, ....remember the man that never took a chance, never had a chance!!!...you did and won!! :)
I've never once experienced "buyers remorse" after the purchase of any firearm. Can't say that about many other consumables!

Now let's all go out and whoop it up real good for Millard Filmore Day!:D

SD

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Song Dawg,
Nice happy for ya pal.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Very nice set-up you got there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts