Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
This morning, I only had the red/green borders on the home page-now the site logo's here-WOW!! WOW!!!!!!!

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
I does look neat. We are working on some more theming ideas. Watch for more changes :)

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Header Logo makes me shiver to look at it. Very Wintery. Looks Great. Thanks !!! Who else on the Net with a Logo as fancy as ours? :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

The Header Logo makes me shiver to look at it. Very Wintery. Looks Great. Thanks !!! Who else on the Net with a Logo as fancy as ours? :D
Now all that snow, makes it look like home:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You be addin' snow-I be addin' hot chocolate to my coffee!!Pretty, though-can't wait till Valentine's Day:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Me too Sheepdog. Every year I watch the paper where it shows sunrise and sunset. After Dec. 21 it shows the days get a minute or two more daylight. I'm real happy when May gets here.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I remember when it got dark about 5:30 or 6-depressing---one of my often dreams in my life is to be in Alaska where it stays light till 10 pm or so-longer days would be fun for awhile...only improvement that I could ask on our Christmas logo would be to have a team of 10-pt. reindeer pulling a crock pot-this is so neat to have a graphics wizard-when most forums have anyone get graphic, the mods delete the post-really classy, RNettles-thanks again...got me whistling Christmas carols....

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Very nice---though i did a double take when i opened the page!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.