Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show a picture of your Christmas present. I got a piece of a dog.:D

People meet Sweet Thang...Longhaired Dappled Dachshund...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gotta love a wiggly puppy-I can't show mine but it was 600 rds. .45 and a young man back safe from Iraq!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You tell that young man that we are proud of him and his sevice and thank him for us, please.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Bill, I'm glad you had a warm and cuddly holiday- Will do, Baldy-thanks!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
ah lets see here, I got a nice trail ridin jacket made by carhartt in light brown. A couple of nice shirts by Powder River and Ridge Rider, Justin boot socks 6 pairs dang I'm lucky. A couple new large coffee cups with bison on them, and winter gloves too. And best of all the warm wonderful love of a my great and wonderful wife.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Gotta love a wiggly puppy-I can't show mine but it was 600 rds. .45 and a young man back safe from Iraq!!!
Sheepdog, your boy back safe from Iraq is priceless. You tell him that we are all very proud of him and what he stands for. My hat is
off to him.(and you)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I wasn't clear-he's my niece's husband-but we have a very close rapport and I'm someone he can open up to-we talk the same language...real fine young man-I could tell you stories...

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

I wasn't clear-he's my niece's husband-but we have a very close rapport and I'm someone he can open up to-we talk the same language...real fine young man-I could tell you stories...
I hope you told him WELCOME HOME and THANK YOU for me.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
2400-and a thing or two more....thanks to all for your unsurprising support for one of our nations' finest...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
2400-that's not a lump of coal-that's a diamond seed-she expects you to put enough pressure on it this year that she gets a huge rock next year!!!

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
A lump of coal, isn't that also a diamond in the rough? :)

I received a nice picture of a Z8 for my office, and the best present of all, I got to spend time with my wife and kids.

Sheepdog, tell your niece's husband, Thanks, and we're proud of our nations finest.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Keith Smith

Sheepdog, tell your niece's husband, Thanks, and we're proud of our nations finest.
+1

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well Santa was good to me! I got 100 rounds of store bought .44mag rounds, 100 .357, 100 .45ACP, 100 9mm Rounds. I aswell got .357 and .44mag Dillon die sets, I have a .45ACP all ready I dont have a press yet, but use my friends when ever I need, I starting to slowly build my own set up by having the dies. Its a start lol! and when Im done with these store bought rounds I will have more brass!

·
Registered
63 Posts
i got two ruger gun cleaning mats,one ruger gun cleaning feild kit. some arctic cat items and i found and brought myself a 1958 single six flattop.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Was given a 3" GP-100...seems to handle/balance well...can't wait to try it out. Double-action appears to be really slick as well!!

It was a gift from an old friend of many years. Quite a Christmas gift!!

Limpimpg...congrats on the .22...that model is a real class act!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts