Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had to have one of these. I know it’s only a movie prop replica from Tombstone but I like it. It’s on layaway so it’ll be a bit before my grubby little fingers are on it but it’s secured.

From the description:

“Cimarron Arms Limited Edition Wyatt Earp Buntline Based on the revolver used by Wyatt Earp character in the movie Tombstone and features a direct reproduction of the solid silver plaque designed by Caravan West for the movie. One piece walnut grip with inlaid silver plaque. Forged steel frame color case hardened. Blued finish. Barrel Length: 10 Caliber: .45 Long Colt Finish: Blue”

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Cool piece however there is no evidence Earp ever carried a Buntline.

Reactions: Phish and Tacky

·
"The Real Deal"
7,979 Posts
Cool piece however there is no evidence Earp ever carried a Buntline.
You may be right however i did read some where he carried a longer barreled revolver, he used to pistol whip outlaws with.

·
"The Real Deal"
7,979 Posts
The doc holiday thunderer is wicked too. Lately i have been seriously wanting a schofield, if id been around during that tine, i believe the top break would have been my choice due to faster reloads.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
The doc holiday thunderer is wicked too. Lately i have been seriously wanting a schofield, if id been around during that tine, i believe the top break would have been my choice due to faster reloads.

View attachment 153353

I want one of those sooo bad.

Reactions: Tacky

·
"The Real Deal"
7,979 Posts
Reactions: Phish

·
"The Real Deal"
7,979 Posts
Think they have the polished 44 russian, and a 45LC model with a 5.5 or 6" barrel may e in the $800 range best i remember. Definately a neat firearm.

Reactions: Sr40ken
1 - 20 of 26 Posts