·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Bourbon and Coke............. :p

Reactions: rmichael63

·
Registered
197 Posts
First of all....MEXICAN Coca Cola is the best!!!!! Second of all... the worst da__ soft drink ever was the other day in a Dollar store was out of Coke and I pulled a Pepsi not looking at it, opened it in the car and it was awful to say the best about it. It was some crap "Pepsi Blue" and tasted like rotten blueberries with a sprinkle of mashed dingle berries!

·
Premium Member
15,156 Posts
Diet Pepsi for me..............Lime Diet Coke is great too!

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
First of all....MEXICAN Coca Cola is the best!!!!! Second of all... the worst da__ soft drink ever was the other day in a Dollar store was out of Coke and I pulled a Pepsi not looking at it, opened it in the car and it was awful to say the best about it. It was some crap "Pepsi Blue" and tasted like rotten blueberries with a sprinkle of mashed dingle berries!
i've never tasted mashed dingle berries or any dingle berries for that matter so i'll have to take your word on that ...

·
"The Real Deal"
8,457 Posts
(Corrected)

Pepsi, born an invented here in NC as Brads Drink. Care nothing for coke unless crown royal is added. Mt dew is owned by pepsi now, was invented in tennessee.

·
"The Real Deal"
8,457 Posts
i did not know both pepsi and mt dew were concoctions of north carolina ...
Well pepsi is, mt dew is tennessee. but now owned by pepsi. But pepsi was invented in New Bern NC 1893. Was originally called Brad's Drink.

Here you go....

"Pepsi - Wikipedia" Pepsi - Wikipedia

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I don't drink soft drinks anymore. Ice tea plain and water. Low sugar sport drinks on the job-site when it is damn hot out.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Choice wasn't on there...A and W root beer from the A and W stand alongside highway 30 driving across the mid west in the 50's...Get a big bottle and 2 cups...find a shady tree spot or a local park and sit and drink A and W before we moved on to the next town.
Same here, and a Dr.Pepper once in a while. Used to drink Coke but they got woke, now I save my money, help them go broke.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Diet Coke for me. Last November scored a 12 pack of Tab! Don't sell it close to me anymore for the last 30 years.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
9 years ago, when this thread was started I didn't care too much which one I drank (as long as it was diet). Now, with coke having gone woke and become full on social justice warriors, I have become semi-millitant about not buying any of their products.

Bruce
so has pepsi which they went full on Woke for blm thugs. OTH we stopped buying as much as we used to.

101 - 120 of 150 Posts