Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
That is a cool picture! How in the world did you do that? Never mind, I probably would not understand if you did tell me. I am computer challenged!

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent my guns to Chris Angel...

Really now, I laid out my guns on my bed and took the photo. Then on my computer, I removed the background, added my red background, added drop shadows, baked for 20 minutes, and presto! Floating guns! :D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
RNettles, I tried that and it didn't work. I either had the oven too hot, or baked them too long, because they came out scorched.[:0]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Don't put loaded firearms in your oven. The wife, local law enforcement, small pets, and the family will never forgive you.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
RN you got yourself a very nice collection there. I don't have much in the way of rifles, and shotguns any more as I can't get out to use them. I still love them though. That's a great picture you got there of them.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Well done, enjoyed the photography, the manipulations to me are all a part of the process, thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I no longer have the Remington 7400 and have added a P345PR and SP101 2 1/4. So I'll be doing another "group" picture over the next couple of weeks... Thanks all...

·
Registered
758 Posts
I sure do envy people with creative talents!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Love that "knock-yer-eyes-out" 95!!!! The results are worth all your effort....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts