Ruger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both Oregon and Kansas State were upset last night. Now it will really get interesting with KS, Oregon and ND each having one game left, and ND the only undefeated contender.:)

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
It has been an ugly season to the point that I have not bet on a college game since week 3. I can't figure it out this year.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
football

It has been an ugly season to the point that I have not bet on a college game since week 3. I can't figure it out this year.
Yeah! I wonder if they'll ever do something with the BCS so it makes sense:confused::D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
As an Ohio State fan my team is 11-0 with no shot at a bowl game. If we can womp Michigan this week Ill feel alot better about it.

Just wait till Urban gets HIS recruits in there. Its gonna be fun the next few years.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
football

Are you guys forgetting the 4 team playoff starting 2014?
I didn't realize that is a for-sure deal. If so it makes more sense ( I think) than what they have now:)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Yea, its a for sure thing now. Should be pretty interesting. I think its only a matter of time before its an 8 team or larger playoff.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Clemson Tiger fan here. Love to watch the games on Saturday but would rather go to a Gun Show or shoot than sit and watch a game.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
football

Clemson Tiger fan here. Love to watch the games on Saturday but would rather go to a Gun Show or shoot than sit and watch a game.
Ten-Four. I very seldom sit and watch a whole game in any sport except possibly college hockey.. Much rather do gun stuff. I just catch the scores and updates on line:)

·
Retired Moderator & Jazz Nerd
16,351 Posts
As an Ohio State fan my team is 11-0 with no shot at a bowl game. If we can womp Michigan this week Ill feel alot better about it.

Just wait till Urban gets HIS recruits in there. Its gonna be fun the next few years.
As a big Ohio State fan for nearly 50 years, it has indeed been a fun season with Meyer at the helm & Miller at QB. However, while I'm pumped to see the Bucks play (and hopefully drill) Michigan next week, being real here they are 11-0 in a down year for the Big 10 and could have easily been 8-3 at this point due to the offense sputtering at times (Wisconsin, Michigan St. & Purdue) and the defense disappearing at other times (Cal, Indiana & the last series in regulation at Wisconsin). Being at #4 in the AP is nice but realistically I believe that they would have likely lost to Alabama, Oregon, or Texas A&M due to their injury at linebacker and a very inconsistent secondary. Fast forwarding to 2013, with Miller having an additional year in Meyer's system and the growth of a lot of the young talent, I believe the Buck will be the class of a better Big 10 and be a legit contender for the national championship.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts