Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you kidding me?

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — An elementary school has banned tag on its playground after some children complained they were harassed or chased against their will.

"It causes a lot of conflict on the playground," said Cindy Fesgen, assistant principal of the Discovery Canyon Campus school.

Running games are still allowed as long as students don't chase each other, she said.

Fesgen said two parents complained to her about the ban but most parents and children didn't object.

In 2005, two elementary schools in the nearby Falcon School District did away with tag and similar games in favor of alternatives with less physical contact. School officials said the move encouraged more students to play games and helped reduce playground squabbles.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
OMG. This country is going downhill like a snowball headed to Hell, to coin an old Merle Haggard song.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Ever wonder how we all grew up being reasonably responsible adults?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This might be an unsolvable problem, but is there any doubt that issues like this and others such as: not using red pens on papers because it effects self esteem; everyone who participates gets a trophy and there are no winners and losers because kids will feel bad; kids who are confused by their sexuality (no doubt as a result of being bombarded with behavior both deviant and permissive their entire lives) get their own transgender bathrooms; some campuses providing foot-washing basins for muslim students yet insisting it's not a religious thing, that anybody can use them; taking crosses off the walls of school chapels because it's an infringement on non Christian's rights - are the result of an overwhelmingly liberal Academia? How do you fix that? And can't they see they're screwing up our kids?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I grew up in Southern Colorado. We used to beat the crap out of each other and no banning anything was the rule.

About time for some grand parents to step in and reteach their kids about raising kids. All the way up to the Governers grand parents.

tk

·
Registered
302 Posts
Rights are given up by being passive.

Try pleading the 5th in a court with a jury.

It is the same right as 1A or 2A but has been forfeited.

My dad only protected the country and family as per duty. He worked hard and didn't do politics.

He taught me what I know and paying taxes and being told I can't has taught me what my government is trying to do.

I ain't a trouble maker but I am a survivor.

tk

·
Registered
132 Posts
All part of the grand scheme to discourage individualism and leadership, while promoting spinelessness as a virtue. Couple more generations of this and the liberals will have exactly the society they've been waiting for.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
They're working for two classes...them at the top and us at the bottom to serve and provide for them...we gotta be smart enough to see it...it's an age-old plan...

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

They're working for two classes...them at the top and us at the bottom to serve and provide for them...we gotta be smart enough to see it...it's an age-old plan...
I Agree

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by morsecode

All part of the grand scheme to discourage individualism and leadership, while promoting spinelessness as a virtue. Couple more generations of this and the liberals will have exactly the society they've been waiting for.
Only then they will realize that their little society experiment Can Not Work. Because there are bad people and we do need oil and welfare doesn't motivate people to contribute to society and... etc., etc.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The funniest part of it all is how they get us to contribute by ballot to the instituitonal madness.

It would work out even if every single voter failed to vote.

tk

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
absolutely ludicrous, - instead of policing or supervising play, they would rather make rules to supress the children. A 2 by 4 upside the head to some of the adults might be the best solution.

·
Registered
312 Posts
How did we let these a## holes get such a firm grip on things? Like sheepdog said its all a plan and were getting run over with it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
We continue to vote for what we consider the lesser of two evils.

None of the above should be on any ballot in my opinion.

tk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts