Ruger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at these two in particular for a IWB solution. Has anyone had experience with both holsters, to be able to compare/contrast them? Their style seems better for "appendix carry", being narrower than what might be better for a 4-5 o'clock carry.

Any other holster recommendations would also be appreciated, especially for IWB 1-2 or cross-draw 10-11 carry.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I have other Stoner holsters, not the 415. Having the opportunity to have Mr. Stoner pick the right holster for me personally for each cary gun I have is a wonderful experience. He is a nice man and creates a great product. I would venture to say the products are the top of the food chain of leather products, (just my opinion).

If you do not live as close to his operations in Middletown Ohio, I would get him on the phone and talk to him personally. Just a thought.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
daleeman - thanks for the recommendation. Stoner does sound customer-friendly.

Buffalo11 - do you carry the CrossBreed at 4-5 position? I've heard that that is the best position for the cut of the Crossbreed, and that it is not so suitable for "appendix carry". Is that your experience?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts