Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one they can recommend? Pocket and IWB is ok, would be interested to hear your reviews as I'm looking to pick one up asap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I carry my Sr-22 in a Remora holster...works for me cause it is very versatile in options to carry and holds the pistol quite well for me...as a side note, I am unable to shoot any larger pistol due to the pain involved with recoil.(severe arthritis in both wrists and hands)...so the Sr-22 is my weapon of choice...unable to have accurate shots with anything larger than a .22 and 3 quick accurate shots with my .22 is easier than one with my Ruger 38 special, that gives me pain..Plus, over 200 rounds of CCI mini mags and no FTF or FTE problems...Hard to beat a SR-22 pistol in my opinion..

·
Registered
160 Posts
I originally posted this in this thread: What holster you using for your SR22?

Just got in a Kholster half moon holster for the SR22....It is a very comfortable leather/kydex IWB holster. It does make a little bit of noise (squeaking when you walk), which I assume will go away with use (the noise went away after a few days)....The half moon shape is good for keeping any of the parts of the gun from jabbing you in the side, but makes it a little more difficult to draw (which becomes easier with some practice)....after a few draws the holster became accustomed to the gun and it became easier to draw while still retaining good retention. it took about an hour or two for the leather to conform to my body....there are several more holes allowing for even deeper carry, but I am satisfied with the position of the belt hooks where they are....this is a nice IWB holster and recommend it for anyone looking for an IWB for the SR22P for around $50......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts