Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked before, and I need to ask again. What do any of you with more experience than me (which is most of you) recommend as a good, won't break the bank OWB concealed carry holster for an SR1911CMD? Thoughts on a Pro Carry 7? Thanks in advance!!

Steve

·
Registered
971 Posts
In my opinion, the best one out there is the Predator, from Wright Leather Works.
Simply Rugged, also makes a great holster, I just like the way the Predator, fits me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just read a review on another forum about Stealth Gear USA. Most likely just over a $100. The author compared to another brand and this one really sounds better. stealthgearusa.com/

MrBlue

·
Registered
740 Posts
For affordability and versatility I went with the Blackhawk CQC system for my CMD. You can decide whether or not you want to paddle carry or carry on your belt. Plus you can adjust the cant of the holster to suit your draw. It's about as customizable as any non custom holster out there. Add to that the fact your weapon is secure makes it a best buy in my opinion. I have one for my SR1911 Govt and my Beretta 92 FS too. The only thing that's more comfortable would be a custom made, but that would break the bank.

·
Registered
930 Posts
SVK, OWB I am of no help. I do use a StealthGear IWB for a SR1911 full size and the Commander fits too I will carry in the summer, but it is IWB.

Hope you fins the answers you are looking for but if you will consider IWB take a look at StealthGearUSA.COM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts