Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Others could differ, but I carried a KP97DC in a Milt Sparks VM2 IWB Holster since I got my CCW license a couple of years ago. After I got my KP90DC I ordered a Milt Sparks holster for it like the one for my KP97DC and got it a couple of days ago. The 97 is Narrower and lighter and I thought I probably would like it best for Carry. Wrong! Even though the 90 is thicker, longer, and heavier, it carries better. The grip is thicker, but lays closer to the body, and don't print as bad as the narrow grip on the 97. They are both excellent guns and to me the 97 has less recoil because of the Polymer, but I love both, and will probably carry both. I was just surprised that the 90 carried better than the 97.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Calvin, I know I am a rookie when it comes to CC but I do enjoy the way my 90 carries in an IWB. I have a 9mm that is much lighter but the p90 does carry close and I have found that in a pinch it carries great Mexican. This is a perfect pistol.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I generally carry my P95 over the P89. Mostly over a little less weight. They both carry and conceal easily for me. That P89 sure feels good in the hand though. Nothing at all wrong with carrying it.

tk

·
Registered
758 Posts
I've been carrying a P90 for about 5 or 6 years now and only on rare occasions do I worry about printing. And I am not big.

The concealability is only limited by your own lack of imagination.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts