Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this site a couple weeks ago and found some good information and conversation.

http://www.usconcealedcarry.com/

NOTE:</u> My only affiliation to this group is as a member, I do not receive any benefit from recommending the site. This is a subscription site, some areas may not be available to 'Guests.'

·
Registered
102 Posts
The forum looks interesting. Do you get much more for being a member? In your opinion, is it worth the price?

·
Registered
840 Posts
I joined this for a year a few months ago. I believe it cost me around 60 or 70 dollars for the deluxe (or whatever they call it) membership. For this I get the magazine, e-mails and unlimited access to their website. Its nice but with so many free forums on the internet and the other shooting and gun magazines I get I don't feel it was worth it since I haven't seen anything I couldn't have found elsewhere for free. After my year I won't be renewing but all in all its an interesting source of information.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Noticed they don't tell you the cost right up front. Don;t have much use for someone who tries to "sell" something and won't tell you up front what it costs.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I M H O

The forum looks interesting. Do you get much more for being a member? In your opinion, is it worth the price?
As GuardJim says you can find most of the info. free in various sites on the web for free.

Membership was about $70 and offers an unlimited money back garentee, plus a gift certificate equal to your membership fee on your anniversary. Figured I couldn't go wrong:p... Good threads in the forum with good folks, reminds me of this site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts