Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was brought up shooting a Ruger MkI, and a 10/22. At 25, I bought a MkII, I kept the pistol; until circumstances dictated that i had to sell it.
A couple of years ago, I bought a Vaquero, then a Single Six in .32 Mag.. a few months ago I got a good deal on a GP100, yesterday I found a Security Six in the 2 3/4" barrel.. somehow it followed me home..

I woke up this morning and realized.. I'm an Ruger Addict.

Guess I'll be hanging out here from time to time..

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Don't feel bad. You're in good company. I started with the plain .22 Auto in the early 50's and have, or have had, about all the different kinds of Rugers except the Shotgun and the Mini-16 or Ranch Rifle.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was innocent enough. So far, I'm really attracted to the revolvers, except for my MkII. Next on the this is a Blackhawk of some sort

·
too great for words
661 Posts
gunman: heck no I won't ignore that smith!! I have one too!

I have many gun addictions. I have addictions for guns I don't even have! and I only have one smith revolver but I suspect it'll have friends moving in sooner or later...

I shot a glock 17 one time...now I can think of 4 I want to get

cigeretts ain't as addictive as guns

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Just think of it as helping your Country. If all the Firearm Mfg's was to go broke, who would make guns to defend our Country. We have got to support them. :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
Mgnum, you're all right... we'll woryy if your 'forsake" your family or go ut and get 'license' plates with Ruger on them or maybe a tatoo or three...............
Heck, you're just starting..........

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
quote:Originally posted by magnum62

It was innocent enough. So far, I'm really attracted to the revolvers, except for my MkII. Next on the this is a Blackhawk of some sort
Magnum, A short while ago I bought a GP100 for home defense and target fun. Next came the single six which I just LOVE, and I now think I'll have to get a Blackhawk too!

But hanging around here is like anything else. If you think you've got the Ruger addiction bad, you never have to look very far to find someone who has it worse! :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EddieF

Magnum, A short while ago I bought a GP100 for home defense and target fun. Next came the single six which I just LOVE, and I now think I'll have to get a Blackhawk too!

But hanging around here is like anything else. If you think you've got the Ruger addiction bad, you never have to look very far to find someone who has it worse! :D
That's for DARN SURE EddieF! :D

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

quote:Originally posted by EddieF

That's for DARN SURE EddieF! :D
Some of these guys are really sick puppies!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts