Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to congratulate my friend Tacky on getting hitched last Saturday. I wish him and his new bride a long life of love, happiness, and health. Cheers Tacky!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Congratulations Tacky!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
well done congrats Tacky from down under

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Best of wishes on your nuptials.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Congrats...one can enjoy a good marriage if one works at it (i.e., puts effort into it)...it's worth it!

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,571 Posts
Congratulations, Tacky and best wishes to your wife!

·
"The Real Deal"
8,137 Posts
Awesome thanks to all for the kind words. Its starting a new chapter for me and my wife, and something we have both been working towards for many years, now its official. I really do appreciate you guys honoring us, not that I have come to expect anything less from my great friends at ruger forum. Thanks again Happily Addicted for remembering, and Neon Horse, we really loved the range time we spent with you and your wife as well. Oh yeah, my hand still hurts a bit as well, 454 casull alaskan will do that too you.:D

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Congratulations and best wishes for a long, happy life together.

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Tacky.......who the h%&@ is Tacky?

·
Registered
17,276 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awesome thanks to all for the kind words. Its starting a new chapter for me and my wife, and something we have both been working towards for many years, now its official. I really do appreciate you guys honoring us, not that I have come to expect anything less from my great friends at ruger forum. Thanks again Happily Addicted for remembering, and Neon Horse, we really loved the range time we spent with you and your wife as well. Oh yeah, my hand still hurts a bit as well, 454 casull alaskan will do that too you.:D
Congrats on handling that 454 casual :D.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Congrats Tacky. Many happy returns.

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
842 Posts
Congrats...

Remember, a man is not complete until he gets married...

...then he's finished!

:D

Mrs. Aqualung and I celebrated 20 years this past May.

Aqualung

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Congrats To Mr. & Mrs. Tacky.. May you have many many years of happiness together..:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts