Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my last 2 10/22 projects that I put together.

The target rifle started in a Euro Target stock and then traded a Tony Mele stock for the TacSol.

Loving the race rifle project as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
are those both Volquartsen comps?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look fun!
Thank you Neon Horse. They are a lot of fun. The red race rifle is a blast. I got it out to the range to get the C-More 8moa red dot sighted in not too long ago. When shooting a sight in target it covers the small targets completly at 25 yards and put 5 rounds rapid fire in a group the size of a quarter. The one in the TacSol stock can do 5 hole groups about the size of a pencil eraser

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are those both Volquartsen comps?
Crankymotorsports the one on the black carbon fiber barreled rifle is a JWH blow forward muzzle brake styled after the Volquartsen one, the one on the red race rifle is the Tandemkross Game Changer comp.

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
I think I am the only one in the us who has 3 hardwood stocked 10-22s with no changes except a scope on 2.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think I am the only one in the us who has 3 hardwood stocked 10-22s with no changes except a scope on 2.
I just picked up an M1 style that I don't plan on changing, and I am looking to get a Mannlicher style possibly as well. Those will stay original too.

I just find the birch (or whatever they're made from) somewhat boring, which for me is weird, because I typically like a blued action wood stock better.

I like the factory special models, like the laminated stocks and target models. Not so much the talo special laser engraved stocks.

I am not much of a fan of the thumbhole stocks myself, prefer a more traditional shape or Monte Carlo stock, but to each their own

1 - 11 of 11 Posts