Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I warned ya. I was using my hat to catch the brass. Didn't realize how sparse I was up there! Camera died after 3 pictures! Shooting off the back of the truck is far from ideal. I really need that shooting bench I ordered from huntingfool! Anyway, this was the first time my wife has been out of the house since here surgery, and we had fun, other than the heat. I shot both my new AR and the Mini. I honestly think the Mini did quite good. But, knowing how it does not like to heat up, I only shot 10 rounds strings and then rock and rolled with the AR! I think I am hooked! BRD bad. I got to get a decent scope, but I honestly think with a good scope and a trigger job, (the trigger is waaaay to heavy) that this will be a tack driver

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Glad your Wife is able to go with you. Hope she continues to recover. Nothing like family shooting. My wife almost always go with me and the Grandson if he is staying with us. I've got to get a hold of one of those AR's and shoot them. I've never shot one. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never owned one until I bought this one yesterday. This was the most fun I have had shooting in a long time. It really was a blast! I shot a Smith and Wesson AR out in Idaho last year was the first one I ever actually shot.

·
Registered
704 Posts
My eyes, my eyes..... Not from the reflection,(I think I might cause more glare), but from envy. That AR looks sweet...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts