Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Winchester is a model 65 in 218bee a sweet little rifle sure wish I could bring myself shoot it oh well maybe someday. Phil

·
Registered
677 Posts
Phil, very nice. Awesome assortment.
Great picture too....................

I really like that caliber in the model 65, nice!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Smoke,

VERY nice indeed!

My eyes are drawn to the grips on that birdshead Ruger. Where did you get those??? :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
+1 on the close up pictures on the birds head. Also, where did you get your various grips. I recently purchased a Vaquero and am trying to decide what kind of grips I want to put on them.

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by powder smoke

The Winchester is a model 65 in 218bee a sweet little rifle sure wish I could bring myself shoot it oh well maybe someday. Phil
Why wouldn't you shoot the Winchester? It sure is a sweet little rifle.

·
Registered
216 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kevin

+1 on the close up pictures on the birds head. Also, where did you get your various grips. I recently purchased a Vaquero and am trying to decide what kind of grips I want to put on them.
Kevin, Would have emailed you but don't find an email addy listed in your profile.

Take a look a this site. This gentleman makes some VERY nice grips for Ruger SA's. The craftsmanship is excellent! I have 4 sets of his grips on my various SA's. I doubt you would be disappointed. :)

www.clccustomgrips.com

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If those are toys I'd like to play at your house---but you'd hae to weigh me in and out-FINE collection it is!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are the only other two photos I have of the Birdsheads will try to take more no time now the grips came with them they are last cowboys model from Talo distributors. The Winchester is a collector gun unfired and just hate to be the one to shoot it.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Don't bring them puppies to my house because I'll make them hunt. They are beautys for sure. Good pictures too.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Fantastic representation there! Taurus had a .218 'Raging Bee' in their lineup for awhile but it's been discontinued. Would make a nice companion piece for a rifle if you needed to share ammo between both platforms.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts