·
finder of holes
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: RACCOON LAIR :D:D:D
POST 183
UPDATE AGAIN:
Probably curious Raccoon checking the market for a new home

So I wondered through my backyard today which is about 30x30 ft grass and happened upon this huge hole right in the middle. To give a reference I put my sr9c next to it. It's hard to tell but the the area right inside the hole expands around about 5" and on one side is the burrowed hole that runs a sharp angle down. Any ideas up here in N Utah what it could be?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Could be a rabbit. (not a jackrabbit... I stand corrected)

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Trap it then you will know ,i agree with Jax could well be a rabbit.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Trap it and let it free in the woods. :)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Rabbit stew..... :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
My man Ari, tell me the word I'll supply the gasoline! We could throw a few pounds of gun powder down in the hole too for good measure. :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
My man Ari, tell me the word I'll supply the gasoline! We could throw a few pounds of gun powder down in the hole too for good measure. :D
What..... you don't want to eventually identify it..... :eek:

·
finder of holes
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn man I don't want to blow the whole neighborhood up! ...though it would be kind of fun :D

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
What..... you don't want to eventually identify it..... :eek:
My man James it better to be safe then sorry. There could be a bunch of them evil Stephen King critters down there you never know... :)

·
/Brownster/Blk Dynamite
1,128 Posts
I'd actually rather stick your head in there mate....all that liberal clap trap that eminates from your mouth would probably bore whatever critter it is to death.:rolleyes::D.
Hahahahahahahaaa!!

Sorry elrondo but that was damn funny :D;)

1 - 20 of 368 Posts