Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to buy myself a good holster. Actually my birthday and Christmas is coming up so I decided someone else should buy it for me. Anyways, I have decided to go with CrossBreed because from what I've read they seem to be one the best.

I carry an LCP so my decision lies between the mini tuck and the micro clip. I want to know what your opinions are of them. 1 clip vs 2 clip. I like the micro because it is smaller but I want to make sure that it still rides nicely and doesn't twist or wiggle to much.

I'm hoping you guys can help me make a decision.
Thanks!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I have two clips for my XDs but it's a bigger gun. With an LCP, I would think 1 would be sufficient as you don't have much weight to distribute. I pocket carry my LCP so I don't know much about other holster types for that gun.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also as a girl I wear pants that are lower than what alot of you boys wear. Is this going to be an issue?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any opinion on horsehide vs cowhide? I live in AZ so that means its hotter and more sweating, and I've read that horsehide is better for that.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I carry a Sig P238 in a Crossbreed MiniTuck, which is just a little bigger than an LCP and it works very well.
My advice would be to get the MiniTuck. I don't know if I would trust just the one clip on the Microclip to keep the pistol oriented properly.

That is just my opinion of course.
+1.
I have the MiniTuck for my LCP and recommend it for the same reason. It works well regardless what I wear, jeans or cargo shorts. I have the horsehide. They say it is better for sweating, I agree. spend the extra money.

Don't forget, if your an NRA member you get a discount (pays for the shipping at least)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts