Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a present on my X-Mas list.

My Wife surprised me big time when she called me this morning and said she needed the number of Cabelas so she could get them to fax there FFL to Buds Gun Shop.

She bought me a P95PR15, the exact one I asked for, the exact same one I showed her when she said "theres no way I am buying you a gun for Christmas".

Needless to say I will be very happy man at work today.

It doesn't even bother me that it wont arrive till after Christmas.

Now I just need to get her gift, lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I only need a P90, P97, P94 in 9mm, and a P345.

Also need a rifle for next years deer season, will be checking Rugers offerings in .270

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
That's great! You have a great wife there...better get her something nice and let her know how much you love her.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is great and I am going to the jeweler today. She's extremely picky and difficult to buy for. Hope I pick something she likes (One time she made me return a piece that I bought for her LOL).

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
quote:Originally posted by cmp944

She is great and I am going to the jeweler today. She's extremely picky and difficult to buy for. Hope I pick something she likes (One time she made me return a piece that I bought for her LOL).
Good luck friend!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, Im gonna need it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It has arrived, we got the call from Cabela's yesterday and picked it up last night.

The gun is cherry and I cannot wait to get to the range tomorrow. I plan on cleaning it tonight and painting new sights on it. Saturday should be fun.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
quote:Originally posted by cmp944

It has arrived, we got the call from Cabela's yesterday and picked it up last night.

The gun is cherry and I cannot wait to get to the range tomorrow. I plan on cleaning it tonight and painting new sights on it. Saturday should be fun.
We'll need a range report!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts