Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PHX gun show today was great. The 40 minute wait in line to get in was worth it. This is the first PHX show in awhile that had a lot of what I thought were good prices on Rugers. Came home with the gun I went looking for: NM Super BH .44 Mag w/ 4 5/8 bbl. Also thrown in were 75 rounds of ammo and 2 holsters. Butt ugly grips. Traded them with some cash for a set of walnuts. Sold the leather shoulder holster and all in all came out very good on the deal.

Anyone in the PHX area looking for a Single Six .32 Mag w/adjustable sights, there are 4 brand new with boxes and paperwork at the show, 450 - 550.

Best show here in a couple of years. For anyone thinking of heading down there tomorrow it's worth the time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I go to all the Crossroads shows that are held at the fairgrounds and yes this was a good one. Picked up a lot of odds and ends that I needed. (extra mags, some guide rod assemblies for my PT92 and Glock 19, and a bunch of surplus .30-06 ammo) Going back tomorrow since I put a gun on hold that I've been looking for---an XD 5-inch in .357 Sig.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How were the Sunday crowds? The way ammo prices have been going I picked up some bullets and 10K SP and LP primers. Also got a new Stainless XR3-Red grip frame with grips and other misc stuff. There seemed to be a lot of buying going on so maybe the vendors figured out that reasonable prices lead to a lot of sales.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually it was quite busy on Sunday. I'm attributing this to the fact that they didn't have the show on Friday this time and the crowd was squeezed into 2 days rather than 3.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I am moving to the Phoenix area and am looking forward to the gun shows. The one I went to at the fairgrounds last year was great.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dec. Crossroads of the West gun show is the best of them in the Phx. area. Small Arms review sets up in it own building & you have a lot of the larger national distributors that show up also.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Small Arms review building was great, best gun show I have been to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts