Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm like a little kid at Christmas! In September sent a GP100 3" 38 to Dave Clements in Virginia. Asked Mr. Clements to rechamber to 357 and for an action job.

Got a call from Mr. Clements this morning and the GP will be sent out this week to my FFL.

Post a couple of pics when it arrives. What's waiting for it when it arrives is a old compact GP grip and a Meprolight front night sight. It will ride in a Galco Combat Master.

I'll be in touch!:)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Excellent!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post pics here! Supposed to be here on Wednesday and will be probably be a day late as Idaho is a long ways from Virginia. Usually takes two days for cross continental flight.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Looking forward to the pics!

I just put a Meprolight front in my 3" GP - have to say I don't love it at the indoor range.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well it's Thursday and the tracking # says it was in Roanoke, Virginia for the night. Be posting when it arrives, hope it makes it before the weekend. My range day is Friday.

Just did a tracking update and the GP will arrive at my gunsmith's on Saturday.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well it's Thursday and the tracking # says it was in Roanoke, Virginia for the night. Be posting when it arrives, hope it makes it before the weekend. My range day is Friday.

Just did a tracking update and the GP will arrive at my gunsmith's on Saturday.
Don't know about you guys, but I lay awake at night when I am awaiting gun stuff in the post. Especially when I can look at tracking info. Like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve. And when it is a new gun.......forget it. No sleep for me!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Don't know about you guys, but I lay awake at night when I am awaiting gun stuff in the post. Especially when I can look at tracking info. Like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve. And when it is a new gun.......forget it. No sleep for me!
Yep, I think we are all like that.:eek:

·
Registered
774 Posts
:cool::cool::cool::cool:Tick Tock :cool::cool::cool::cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts