Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some custom 10/22's that I painted for a friends collection. I thought you may like them. Let me know what you think?

Composite stock primed, painted black with true fire, clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. All automotive paint.

Black & gray laminated stock painted candy blue with blue true fire, clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. All automotive paint.

Blue & gray laminated stock painted candy blue, clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. All automotive paint.

Composite stock primed, painted metallic copper with black crytal effect, clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. All automotive paint.

Composite stock primed, painted pearl white, clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. Reciever, trigger and rings are 24K goldleaf with clear. All automotive paint.

Gray & black laminated stock, painted candy green with green true fire, clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. All automotive paint.

Composite stock primed, painted metallic red with true fire, clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. All automotive paint.

Walnut stock clear coated, wet sanded and buffed. All automotive paint.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
They all look incredible. You do good work.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Man that black one ain't hard to look at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts