Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a new SR45 today. There were several decent pistols in my price range from different manufacturers. In the end, it was Ruger's outstanding customer service that made me chose the SR45. I know that any manufacturer can put out a pistol with a problem, but I know that, if it is a Ruger product, any problem will be fixed quickly. Piece of mind is worth a lot. Thanks, Ruger.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That has been one of Ruger's strong points, at least since I've been dealing with them going back to the early 80's.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Well I must say that until recently I have never needed Ruger CS. However my initial impression has been altogether positive the last week. I sent a "broken" pistol back to them today and they made the process smooth as silk. Best of all they said my firearm would be back in 7-10 days counting today. Nice folks at Ruger CS!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Congrats on the new SR45. We expect an update with pictures when you get it.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
you won't need CS for this one. I bought the first one that hit the shelf at my local toy store, and it is flawless. welcome to my addiction! I own five in the SR series and have gifted three more. all are flawless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts